SportActive 2018 Cycling Holidays Program Dates & Prices
Secure your 2018 Cycling Adventures Now
Planning your 2018 cycling aventures now, guarantees availability and Early Bird prices. Don't miss as there won't be places for everybody in some events.
As always from expert coaching advice to expert logistical handling, we'll be cycling by your side with every mile you ride.
The Balearic Island is still one of the best places to cycle on earth. Challenging climbs, thrilling descents, long winding roads, sea and mountain air, and we’re just scratching the surface. Team SKY and pro peloton teams train here.
- Early Season – The perfect way to build base miles and fitness, and receive expert cycling coaching advice. Our Early Season Specials give you the perfect start to 2018 training in unrivalled conditions.
- Training camps featuring the Legend Sean Kelly – SportActive’s legendary training camps are back bigger and better in 2018. Suitable for all levels, Martin's camps are professional, build your fitness, provide expert coaching advice, and are enormous fun. Come in April and ride with the Legend Sean Kelly!
- Leisure Cycling Holiday - Cycling isn’t only about improving your Cap Formentor personal best, it is also about a leisure holiday on the bike, coffee and seeing the sights. Treat yourself to a better different kind of holiday
- Beginners – Don’t be shy if you’re new to cycling. Just come with a ‘want to get better’ mindset, and you will. Riding a week in Mallorca will see your cycling improve considerably.
- M312 – The legendary sportive is back big and bolder for 2018. Ride it stand alone or use it to train for Marmotte sportives in later months. Which route will you ride?
- October Summer Cycling featuring the Legend Sean Kelly – When the summer ends often so does your cycling as the cold sets in. So come to Mallorca, where October still has sunshine and perfect temperatures for cycling and swimming in the sea. Ride with the Legend Sean Kelly no matter if you want to train or see the sights!
- Geneva to Nice – La Route des Grandes Alpes features six days of epic cycling through the French Alps. When you are swimming in the Mediterranean Sea you will have ridden 550 kms of alpine passes. Along the way classics such as col de la Bonette, cold du Galibier and the ‘Shoelaces’ of Montvernier will have been ridden. Geneva to Nice has 11 alpine passes, challenge, excitement, hors category cols, climbing, swimming, and simply has to be ridden. You’ll probably want to do it twice. Experience la route des Grandes Alpes now!
- Mont Ventoux – Make no mistake this is one of the toughest climbs in cycling. No two rides are the same. Hors category cols will seem easy as you face microclimates, and a sense of foreboding that has inspired philosopher quotes. That said the ‘Beast of Provence’ offers a descent like no other, together with bragging rights of similar stature. Our tour takes you up two sides of this monolithic legend, together with other challenging rides in Provence. Discover why Ventoux is sometimes kind, sometimes cruel today.
- Marmotte Granfondo Alps – This is the toughest alpine sportive and that is up against serious competition! You will ride the Tour de France legends of col du Glandon, col du Télégraphe, col du Galibier and Alpe d'Huez in one day. Temperatures, hot or cold will be against you, but a fantastic cycling experience is guaranteed. Make sure you are part of the 7500 strong peloton in 2018!
Can’t Wait to 2018?
If you can’t wait until 2018 and who can blame you, simply ride with us in October this year. Our October Summer Cycling 2017 is still taking bookings, so you can ride with the Legend Sean Kelly and experience the delights of Mallorca this year.
Booking – Don’t miss your Early Bird!
Early booking is advised. This not only gives you the opportunity to ride on an Early Bird ticket and save considerably on the regular price, but it secures your place. Many of our tours are small or in the case of the M312 and Marmotte sell out quickly.