Escape Winter and Ride in Mallorca’s October Summer Sun
Ride in Mallorca's October Summer Sun with Sean Kelly
We all know that winter makes cycling harder. The wet, cold, and fog, makes maintaining fitness more difficult and cycling generally less fun.
It doesn’t have to be that way, however, as you can ride in Mallorca’s October sun. How great is that?
In Mallorca temperatures hover around the 24°C in October, and the days are longer. This allows you to ride on two wheels, exploring, training, or both.
Best of all, the Legend Sean Kelly rides with us for two weeks in October, passing on cycling knowledge and telling amazing stories that only a legend can.
As well as all of this, you can:
- Maintain Fitness – Riding in Mallorca is easy as the roads are smooth, long, winding, and mostly bereft of traffic
- Pro Training – The emphasis is riding in the sun and the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed than in the spring. Nonetheless, Martin, our expert cycling coach and Sean Kelly will ensure you receive great coaching to improve your skills
- Explore the island – Mallorca is a great place to visit and our guided tours take you to the best parts. Sun, sea, shopping, and bike riding awaits
- Stay in a 4* hotel – different room options available
- Hire a bike – Don’t risk bringing your bike, hire one of ours
- Mechanic and workshop – We keep a good supply of spare parts and accessories so we'll keep you on the road should issues occur
- Get a Sports Massage – Perfect after a long ride