2017 Mallorca Cycling Camps & Holiday Dates
Ride your Heart out in 2017
Mallorca is a cycling paradise and home to several pro-peloton teams including Team SKY. Whether you want to emulate your heroes like Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome, or cycle from beach to cafe, Mallorca is the place to do it. It has challenging climbs, winding, endless, mostly traffic free roads, beaches, quaint towns and villages, fantastic shopping, and 300 days sunshine a year.
At SportActive we operate several cycling holidays that will help you cycle further, cycle faster, or explore the Balearic Island by bike. Ride with us drom February to May and September-October and you could also be riding with the Legend Sean Kelly.
“A quick note to say thanks very much for last week. I was in group 1 of the Burren CC guys- a fantastic week of training. I will be back & have been recommending your camps to fellow cyclists. Many many thanks & see you again.”
Take a look at all the fun cycling you could have:
- Early Season Specials: This cycling holiday is designed to build your fitness for the forth coming season. Get your cycling off to the best possible start. February 11th – March 11th, 2017. Discover now! Book before 30th Oct 2016 and save!
- Mallorca Cycle Training: Our head professional cycling coach Martin and cycling legend Sean Kelly has put together a cycling training camp which will help you reach your next level in cycling. You will feel inspired and have the confidence to take on more cycling challenges. This camp is ideal if you want to improve and become a better road cyclist. 11th Feb – 12th May and 23rd Sept – 28th Oct 2017. Discover now and feel inspired! Book before 30th Oct 2016 and save!
- Mallorca Leisure Cycling: Explore the beautiful and spectacular Balearic Island by bike. Our guided tours will take you to the most beautiful parts of Mallorca, ensuring you experience everything the island has to offer. You will ride on smooth, flat roads, experiencing shopping, quaint towns and villages, cafes, and fine food. You will also become a better cyclist in the process. What’s not to love? 01st April – 13th May and 23rd Sept–28th Oct 2017. Discover Mallorca and all its delights! Book before 30th Oct 2016 and save!
- Mallorca Cycling for Beginners: Martin has once again devised a strategy designed for those new to the sport of cycling that want to improve, with a special emphasis on climbing. Join us in Mallorca and you will breakthrough walls you may have hit to cycle further and faster. 01st April – 13th May and 23rd Sept–28th Oct 2017. Discover now and reach a new level! Book before 30th Oct 2016 and save!
- Mallorca 312 Sportive: The Mallorca 312 is evolving. It was already Europe’s longest amateur sportive at 312 kms, and in 2017 it will be one of the hardest, featuring more climbs and more challenge than ever before. You will ride on closed roads and be fully supported as you take on the challenge of the M312. Two other routes are available, the M167 (167 kms), and the M232 (232 kms). If you are new to the ride, start with the M167 and work your way up each year. 29th April 2017. Experience the M312 and test your limits! Book before 30th Sept 2016 and save!
- October Summer Cycling: Escape the wind and rain of October in the UK and Ireland and come to Mallorca and ride in the sun! This holiday is perfect to keep you in better condition for cycling in the winter, and to explore the island getting a great suntan in the process. Enjoy the climbs of the Tramuntana mountain range or ride to another spectacular view before winter. 23rd Sept – 28th Oct 2017. Ride in the winter sun! Book before 28th Feb 2017 and save!
“Thank you to all at SportActive for such a great cycle experience. Everyone was very impressed by the bikes! Hotel, hospitality, food amazing! Well done to you all and a big thank you.”
Be an Early Bird and Save
Booking early will secure your place and give you real savings. To ensure you are cycling further and faster, or enjoying the delights of Mallorca, click here and book now!
Can’t wait until 2017? Ride with us in October 2016!
If you can’t wait until 2017, ride with us in October this year. Our October Summer Cycling 2016 is still taking bookings. The dates are the 25th Sept 2016–30th October 2016, and you may have an opportunity to ride with Sean Kelly, one of the greatest cyclists ever to have lived. Click here and book.
We look forward to riding with you!